For more than 25 years, Carlos J. Cuevas, Esq. has been providing frank legal advice for individuals and business owners in New York. Attorney Carlos J. Cuevas insists on high-quality service for every client. He also believes that every person he serves should be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Mr. Cuevas builds relationships that matter to him and his clients. He believes that since he is being trusted with the financial futures of those he helps, it is his responsibility to devote all of his energy to providing the highest level of care and legal assistance.
AV®-rated Martindale Hubble.
Mr. Cuevas is an AV®-rated attorney whose practice focuses primarily on bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, loan modification and commercial litigation. As a former Chapter 7 trustee and bankruptcy examiner, his knowledge of bankruptcy law extends far beyond the boundaries of less-practiced attorneys.
- New York, 1983
- District of Columbia, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1984
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. Claims Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1985
- J.D., Yale University, 1982
- B.A., New York University, 1979
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®